Tuesday, October 14, 2008

from McKenzie

Hey guys,
My name is McKenzie Rae Jayd Jurgens-McGaughey. I know right? But it's a fun name. I'm in 5th grade and doing good. My mom says since this is my blog I need to type stuff about myself, so I will. I play softball and soccer and I am taking tap, jazz, and ice-skating lessons, too. I have two best friends named Elle and Katie. We are quite the group. Not to brag or anything, but I'm awesome at beating my mom and my gramp in Risk! I like listening to Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Aly and AJ, The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. I love the new movie "Another Cinderella Story." I like eating whale crackers, they are like gold fish but better. They are the "bomb." My favorite things to do are singing, playing sports and hunting with my dad.
See ya later,
McKenzie

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

Nice to meet you Mick! Love to hear you are AWESOME .... at Risk. Too cute. Looking forward to seeing your Halloween costumes and pictures through out the year! Love you all so much. Take care, steph